- Plant Name- Three Layer Lucky Bamboo
- Plant Placement- Indoors
- Plant Height- Upto 8 inches
- Round Glass Potpourri Vase- Diameter 7 inches
- White Pebbles
- Add fresh, clean water to your bamboo plant two or three times each week.
- It is important to keep several inches of water in the container, making sure to keep the roots of the plant wet.
- Changing the water every 7 to 10 days keeps your lucky bamboo in top condition.
- Indirect light at moderate levels is best for a lucky bamboo plant.
- It requires bright, ventilated areas.
- It tolerates dry air and does not require constant spraying.
- A very tenacious plant, it is rather difficult to destroy it.